Pão de Queijo
Preparation time40 min
Cooking time40 min
- 200g tapioca flour
- 150ml milk
- 80 ml water
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 50 g grated parmesan cheese
- 40 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 200°C with a rack in the middle.
- Combine milk, water, oil and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Put the tapioca flour in a large bowl and once the mixture boils, pour it over the flour. Whisk until the texture becomes white and sticky.
- Add the eggs one by one, then add the cheese and whisk until completely incorporated. The dough must be sticky.
- Shape small balls the size of a golf ball into your hands previously wet with cold water.
- Place the dough balls on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Bake and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and puffed.
The nutritionist's advice:
In order to provide a higher nutritional value to these rolls, it is possible to add flax seeds to the recipe that provide omega 3 that are beneficial to cardiovascular health.